That I’m actually take small steps towards my self improvement daily. And the results are evident as progress continues. But I wouldn’t have initiated it if it weren’t for certain loved ones who inspired me to do better and develop will power and commitment towards these everyday goals so I am very grateful for those people and for the progress I have made
I am grateful for something that is so small it could be confused as dust or dirt. But the impact and importance of it is unfathomable. The love of my life decided that she wasn't ment to be on this earth any longer. Eventhough I understand the feeling she selfishly took her own life. So I now have a tiny urn that holds a tiny bit of her tiny body but is supposed to fill this huge hole in my heart. As I am grateful for those ashes I am even more grateful that she is at peace with her self and the universe.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?