That I’m actually take small steps towards my self improvement daily. And the results are evident as progress continues. But I wouldn’t have initiated it if it weren’t for certain loved ones who inspired me to do better and develop will power and commitment towards these everyday goals so I am very grateful for those people and for the progress I have made
I am grateful for something that is so small it could be confused as dust or dirt. But the impact and importance of it is unfathomable. The love of my life decided that she wasn't ment to be on this earth any longer. Eventhough I understand the feeling she selfishly took her own life. So I now have a tiny urn that holds a tiny bit of her tiny body but is supposed to fill this huge hole in my heart. As I am grateful for those ashes I am even more grateful that she is at peace with her self and the universe.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂