Absolutely! The fact that I am able to have time to reflect is a beautiful thing. The fact that I can find so many things in my daily life to be grateful for makes me feel lucky. Right now I'm going through a separation from my husband and it is one of the worst feelings I have ever had to deal with because I wish things were different so badly. But even through all of that I am still finding that I am grateful day by day.
I have thought about it. I am grateful for having something to be grateful for, and if not – having the courage to change myself or my surrounding. I am very grateful for being able to reflect on my choices and behaviours to change for the better.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂