Mary Ellen Y.
Try focusing more on things you didnt have at one point that you have now instead of things you have others dont. Write down your accomplishments for the day and in long term. The things you want to get better at that you have chance of getting better at. I also find it hard to focus on the basics: food, clothing, shelter…. But looking at my personal gains, even of their just 'I spent an hour on art' or 'my favorite artist released new music' I find it much easier to feel gratitude. Just write things that you're proud of and things that are your day a little bit better. Those are things that you're grateful for, personally grateful.
- How can you maintain your gratitude and enjoy your life?
- What kind do your grateful for healthy?
- Are you grateful only for the things YOU have or for the things that exist but aren’t necessarily about you? For example, would you be grateful for a happy family in Singapore?
- I’m trying to be grateful, but i keep thanking for the same things. How can i be more creative in seeing other things to be grateful for?
- What’s the small thing that you’re grateful about today?
- Since beginning this grateful journey, my daughter and I recognize that we find ourselves feeling grateful for many things throughout the day. H as it had the same effect for you?
- If you are grateful about the things around you, but you dont actaully like yourself…. How do you be grateful for being you?
- What helps you to remember to reflect on gratitude?
- controling emotions?
- How cam I be grateful for who I am when I am struggling to like myself?