Mary Ellen Y.
Try focusing more on things you didnt have at one point that you have now instead of things you have others dont. Write down your accomplishments for the day and in long term. The things you want to get better at that you have chance of getting better at. I also find it hard to focus on the basics: food, clothing, shelter…. But looking at my personal gains, even of their just 'I spent an hour on art' or 'my favorite artist released new music' I find it much easier to feel gratitude. Just write things that you're proud of and things that are your day a little bit better. Those are things that you're grateful for, personally grateful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂