Then a bit more general like countryside, sea, animals, nature.
Then even for things I use every day furniture, clothes and TV.
Then any specific love and support I'm lucky enough to receive at that time.
I also am thankful for things I'm going to receive like a healthier mind body, true love and abundance.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂