I am very new to it but its been good for me. I usually work 16 hr days in the public. I am on lock down for covid and feeling isolated. The little reward gifs and interactions makes me feel more connected to the outside world.
I'm grateful that it's based on evidence of science, research, mental health wellness. I love the slow and steady pace of the program. It really does well to build a foundation so that the hard mental and emotional work that's coming up, has a shot to work because of the healthy behaviors set.
I would never have given up sugar this week successfully (so far) without this app, the challenges, and the ideas to stay on track. I have walked every day in June – except for two- and feel more fit. I like checking the boxes and the flexibility to set your own goals.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂