I am very new to it but its been good for me. I usually work 16 hr days in the public. I am on lock down for covid and feeling isolated. The little reward gifs and interactions makes me feel more connected to the outside world.
I'm grateful that it's based on evidence of science, research, mental health wellness. I love the slow and steady pace of the program. It really does well to build a foundation so that the hard mental and emotional work that's coming up, has a shot to work because of the healthy behaviors set.
I would never have given up sugar this week successfully (so far) without this app, the challenges, and the ideas to stay on track. I have walked every day in June – except for two- and feel more fit. I like checking the boxes and the flexibility to set your own goals.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?