I am most grateful for my family. For the life they have given me and the moments we create every day. I am grateful for the synchronisity we have found in our daily routines and the way we still manage to surprise each other. I am grateful to have seen each other at our worst and to have found forgiveness. I am grateful for how they have taught me different ways to love and find happiness, and for the future we will find together.
I'm just grateful that today is just a pretty chill day. No stress, no bad moods, just a chilly rainy day, which I very love. I just got back from a slump and I'm thankful that I get to do my usual daily routines.
I am grateful for everyday I get to wake up and watch the sunrise peacefully. I am also grateful for my health and my family.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂