I am most grateful for my family. For the life they have given me and the moments we create every day. I am grateful for the synchronisity we have found in our daily routines and the way we still manage to surprise each other. I am grateful to have seen each other at our worst and to have found forgiveness. I am grateful for how they have taught me different ways to love and find happiness, and for the future we will find together.
I'm just grateful that today is just a pretty chill day. No stress, no bad moods, just a chilly rainy day, which I very love. I just got back from a slump and I'm thankful that I get to do my usual daily routines.
I am grateful for everyday I get to wake up and watch the sunrise peacefully. I am also grateful for my health and my family.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?