Before now I would say yes, but honestly with the guidance and insights from this app I feel good that I can take a small percentage of my day to reflect on all the good things that has happened for and to me…
Personally, I just stick to my own time schedule of being grateful. If all I want to do is write a list of everything I am grateful for, that still makes me feel better overall. I just like being able to take some time to be thankful for what I have been given in life, even if that is just for five minutes. Overall, it doesn’t matter how much time you’re spending to do gratitude exercises, just do them at least once everyday and that’ll make you feel good.
No i dont because i am grateful ALL the time, but doed extra 10 minutes are to think about what happend in my day that made me feel grateful
- How does practicting gratitude help you?
- What are ways to help one feel grateful?
- How do you find things to be grateful for everyday?
- How do you thank yourself?
- Who are you most grateful for in your life?
- Do you write your gratitudes down on paper, type on your gadget or do you just mentally think about them?
- How do you show gratitude to the people you love?
- How do I stay grateful even during difficult times?
- What does it mean to practice gratitude?
- Do you feel some changes in your life since doing the Be Grateful habit?