Before now I would say yes, but honestly with the guidance and insights from this app I feel good that I can take a small percentage of my day to reflect on all the good things that has happened for and to me…
Personally, I just stick to my own time schedule of being grateful. If all I want to do is write a list of everything I am grateful for, that still makes me feel better overall. I just like being able to take some time to be thankful for what I have been given in life, even if that is just for five minutes. Overall, it doesn’t matter how much time you’re spending to do gratitude exercises, just do them at least once everyday and that’ll make you feel good.
No i dont because i am grateful ALL the time, but doed extra 10 minutes are to think about what happend in my day that made me feel grateful
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?