Start small. Write the first word that comes to mind that inspires you to be thankful.
If you really can’t think of anything, stop and smell the air. Write down how it smells, feels, sounds, how it makes you feel. That in itself is gratitude.
With repetition you will find that small things happen during the day that you want to remember for your journal. Now you are on your way.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?