Well I just pair it back to the basics. I am grateful to be alive, have a family that loves me and wants me to succeed. If I get something constructive done I am grateful for that too. I have shelter and food. There are many things to be grateful for we just look to hard at the things we have not achieved.
- Who are you most grateful for in your life?
- Do you write your gratitudes down on paper, type on your gadget or do you just mentally think about them?
- How do you show gratitude to the people you love?
- How do I stay grateful even during difficult times?
- What does it mean to practice gratitude?
- Do you feel some changes in your life since doing the Be Grateful habit?
- How do you express your gratitude?
- What do you write in a gratitude journal?
- Who or what are you most grateful for?
- What are the little things that you’re grateful for?