in the evening. whether it’s been a good day or bad one, i like to lay down at night and be grateful for all i’m blessed with.
For me better choice is in the evening. Even if day was not so good you activate your brain to try to find postive moments, and the are always some.
I am grateful when I wake up because I get another chance. At night my family talks about the best part of our day to appreciate all that we do have.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?