I am grateful for some experiences I’ve had some not great but they have showed me very important qualities about myself. The trauma I have went through I am actually grateful for it helped me find the kindness I strive to keep within me. The older I get the more I realize how much I do for people and how my positivity can improve others mood
Being alive, i can breath, taste, move my whole body, i can see (with glasses) but i'm not blind haha, grateful for my family, my friends that stood all the time with me.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂