I think of everything that I'm really grateful for every day, small or big whatever it might be i write it down and give thanks for it.
I am grateful for a beautiful sunny day. I am grateful for my amazing health and vitality. I am grateful for coffee😄 I am grateful for my loving husband and our fur babies.
You see… everything that I can think of…. and feel grateful for in my heart goes on paper every day.
It simply helps focus our attention on gratitude .
2)For my beautiful son starting to mature into a responsible man.
3)For my job and my great coworkers.
I write these things in my Gratitude Book in the evening.
Write down what you are grateful for. It cam be 1 thing or 10 things. There is so much to be grateful for.
Some days it’s easy: people who love me, an uninterrupted lunch break, a Zumba class that cheered me up. But it’s not always easy to find the silver lining on a rough day (let alone three) but I concentrate to find even a small thing. Sometimes it’s trivial like a nice grilled cheese for lunch, sometimes it’s a little more profound like having my spouse understand my anxiety attack and helping me cope. There is always a positive you just have to look for it.
I write down a list of things I am grateful for that day, or just in general. Some days I struggle, so I start by saying I am grateful that I have a roof over my head and food to feed myself.
Then I maybe say someone that you are grateful for. (I am grateful for my friend Claudia).
Something nice that happened during the day that you are grateful for.
Maybe you found some time to do something you enjoy if you had that during the day/week (I am grateful that I was able to meditate today).
If I am having a not so productive day, I am grateful I was able to take some time off.
I have done this a few times, and then when I am having low days, I can scroll through the list of things I am grateful for.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂
- Why do we practice gratitude in our daily lives?