Mrs Marylynn F.
Well there's more than just a optional way as don't be negative and start being more positive and don't over think about it does put alot more personal perpress on you you should more positive for your family and friends or your extended family. From marylynn Smith
I don't think there is only one way to be grateful – we're all individuals with different points of view, values, beliefs etc. and we do things that work best for us. I have no right to tell you how you should be grateful – it's unfair and would dishonor your path. I say if you feel the sunlight of the Spirit in your heart, then that's all that matters. Live and let live. Peace.✌🏽
Eu acho que vc está certo. Se grato é a melhor maneira de orar. Reconhecer e agradecer abrem o universo pra se manifestar através de vc! 😊
I show gratefulness through prayer but I believe we can show gratefulness in other ways such as our interactions with others, our behavior towards others, and our thoughts. Prayer is a way of showing gratitude towards the one who made those things worth being grateful for; that’s how I see it. So even if you just close your eyes and the thoughts of gratefulness cross your mind, it’s a form of prayer.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?