I tend to choose something that made my day special. Sometimes there’s just something on top of my mind, other times I go through my day and find something to be grateful for. 🙏
I choose 5 things everyday. Big, like my family, or little, like the sun is shining. I include both big and small so that I can always be grateful for something.
I’m grateful for everything I have and find that little things are pretty big. Like I have a roof over me, water home, great friends and family and if I have done something special one day I’m grateful of the opportunity.
If you have lots of things to choose from write them all down, on the days where you feel like all there is to be grateful for is your life and your health, thank your body, your organs, be thankful for another chance at life. I learnt there's always more than you realise like white privilege of you have it , or if not the richness you have in your culture whatever that might be.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂