My gratitude towards others.. would have to be something I cN do, to make the persons life just a little easier. By making or buying something.
I would love it if I could express it directly. But I'm very shy. Usually, if me and the other person are meeting each other, I'd thank them on the last moment before we separate ways. So I don't have to be detailed or prepare another topic to run to after saying thanks. But my favorite is through writings. Text/chat is nice to avoid awkward moments or expressing emotions with emojis, but writing a letter is the best way for me. It gives me time to reflect, gives me a chance to pour all my gratitude, and it'll be a little memorabilia for them. I can even give it with something extra, like a gift, if I want to. And if you're religious, praying for them is a way to thank them with something beyond what you can give them.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂