My gratitude towards others.. would have to be something I cN do, to make the persons life just a little easier. By making or buying something.
I would love it if I could express it directly. But I'm very shy. Usually, if me and the other person are meeting each other, I'd thank them on the last moment before we separate ways. So I don't have to be detailed or prepare another topic to run to after saying thanks. But my favorite is through writings. Text/chat is nice to avoid awkward moments or expressing emotions with emojis, but writing a letter is the best way for me. It gives me time to reflect, gives me a chance to pour all my gratitude, and it'll be a little memorabilia for them. I can even give it with something extra, like a gift, if I want to. And if you're religious, praying for them is a way to thank them with something beyond what you can give them.
- What are the little things that you’re grateful for?
- How do you keep a cool head in frustrating situations?
- How do I find what I’m grateful for?
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?