I know that where I am right now is 100% due to where I was in the past. I realise that I should be grateful for all the things that happen, bad or good, because they lead to who I am now! Even though my current self is deeply flawed, I want to improve and I have the drive to do so. I can only attribute that to my past self’s failures and successes
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂