The thing is to be grateful for what ypu have now and what ypu have accomplished this far and keep growing and bulding and chasing your dreams and the life ypu want… Not letting the things you want in the future to erase the things you already have… Everyday we are closer to what we want only if we move towards it but at the same time you have a lot of things to be grateful everyday… Beginning with waking up every morning and being able to chase and work in everything that make ypu happy
You have to really think about everyone along with yourself, their feelings and what might be going on in their lives…
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂