Simply be grateful that you smiled today, it's just one tiny thing. you just smiled, nothing big. but you smiled and that means something made you feel positively. maybe you smiled when you saw your parents talking to each other, or your grandma telling you stories of the old time, or your sister spilling her lame jokes, or watching or brothers watch a YouTube video together. and you smiled not because you have everything in life, but because you have the little things that matter, and a heart to feel.
Then, I start thinking about the things that are a bit harder to see in a positive light, the things that feel devestating in the moment, and try to find a way to be greatful for them. Example: I was bullied relentlessly growing up because I was over-weight. Now I can look back on that and be grateful that I was taught empathy and compassion through that hardship.
Lastly, I read what I have written, and give a little "thank you" for each one =)
Start saying please and thank you to your kids and/or partner more… Soon it will become habit and trust me, they'll notice and start saying it too.
It will not only change your life but also other's life dramatically, so be accountable everyday that you are sharing more and more positive things with people and i am sure it will bring miracle into your life.
Good luck @ikdarshan
Say why you are grateful not just that you are.
Make it personal.
Use positive language.
Don't force it. If you are not feeling grateful for anything, don't worry about it. There is always tomorrow. Use the time instead to rebalance.
Of you dont have anything your are grateful for just think of having a roof you can sleep under, health, eyes that sees .
A lot of good things will come to your mind and the more grateful you feel the more blessings will come your way. If you dont have a journal just think of the things you are grateful for for few seconds while your eyes are closed. Its just a good habit that will turn the way we are thinking.
2. Look for reasons to love your problems
3. Don’t keep it to yourself – share gratitude with others
These good doesn't go into toxic positivity
All life lessons and experience are also things to appreciate
Just sit in the evening or anytime and think about things you did in all day and think about things you are having. This will also help you to correct your mistakes or you can say bad doings.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂