Before I write down I remember what happened in my day that I am grateful for and feel how different actions or people made me feel. After I feel and remind myself of this I choose the ones I think were the most important ones or the ones in a bad day I would love to look back to and I write them down. In this way I appreciate everything thst happened during the day and save some memories for the tough days I don't seem to remember anything good in my life.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂