Being grateful opens your heart. You feel good and make the other person feel good too. It's a spread love and thanks moment. Love you and thank you!
For me I find being grateful a grounding experience. To stop and just realise what you have….. a roof over your head and clothes to keep you warm, clean water and food in your belly. Anything more and in my opinion you're blessed ☺️ Be grateful every day.
It doesn't make my mental health go away, or be less, but I could be cold, hungry or homeless. I'm therefore grateful for the little things I have, and that many take for granted.
It makes you feel complete. Feeling hopeful and energetic toward coming days. And if it ever doesn’t go your way, its OK. You’ll always have the reasons to smile.
I feel that when I am grateful, my heart is receiving and my condition is improving and many things are added to my life every day, including my relationships, my health and my wealth.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂