It depends on the habit. I like to gove a full 10 minutes for certain things and then maybe a little less if it is something I'm just trying out and want to check off and move on.
I don’t want meditation to be a “should’ve” experience. So, I always start by saying I’m just gonna try to be still. Not for ten minutes or forty minutes … just still. When I’m still I’m done and if I can’t be still today wasn’t the day but I tried. I’d rather look back on my day and say I sat and tried to be still than I didn’t bother. That’s it. Just. Be. Still. You’re worth it.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂