You don’t have to exercise at the same time… I suggest you exercise in the same order of your morning routine on weekends
- How do you stay focused when your coworkers are talking and making jokes and having fun?
- What if I become anxious about other tasks and lose focus on my set goal?
- How to be inspired by work if the work is straightforward and not complicated?
- How do you decide what to do when there are so many things on your to-do list?
- How can I immediately get up without snoozing?
Exercise at a different time, I would say. It is a good idea to get up the same time on the weekends anyway, and also to get up and be active. But you can also do things in the afternoon or night. Which is what I usually do anyway
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- How do you stay focused during a Deep Work session?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am using my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
- How do you prioritize what deep work to do?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- Do you find it easier setting the reminder timers or is it better to just do each routine at specific time in the day as my shift are unpredictable and it’s hard to have a set start and end to my day?
- How do you motivate yourself and get ready?
- How do you organize your time to be efficient in deep work?