You don’t have to exercise at the same time… I suggest you exercise in the same order of your morning routine on weekends
- What do you count/qualifies as deep work to you?
- I have three different jobs. I do all of them from home. How can I better organize my routine to dedicate time to all of them in a more structured and less chaotic way? Today I jumped from one to the other all day long and many times I lost time and focus.
- How do you avoid distractions?
- What do you prioritize in the morning? My habits are adding up and I think I need to choose some.
- How long do you aim to retain focus for your deep work?
Exercise at a different time, I would say. It is a good idea to get up the same time on the weekends anyway, and also to get up and be active. But you can also do things in the afternoon or night. Which is what I usually do anyway
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?