You don’t have to exercise at the same time… I suggest you exercise in the same order of your morning routine on weekends
- Do you think it’s important to perform each step of a ritual in the order and within the time limits you have laid out for it?
- What is your strategy on achieving deep work habits and minimzing diatractions?
- Do you have a strategy to focus better or more quickly?
- I am terrible at concentrating, specially because of the internal negative self-talk. How do you postpone or eradicate altogether the negative self-talk during deep work sessions?
- Does anyone have good pragmatic advice for recovering from traumatic work experience? I am a social worker, and a few youth that I work with have died of overdose. I see a counselor.
Exercise at a different time, I would say. It is a good idea to get up the same time on the weekends anyway, and also to get up and be active. But you can also do things in the afternoon or night. Which is what I usually do anyway
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?