El A Z.
Know it’s temporary and start all over the next day. It’s like I often tell my best friend, we all get to start afresh in the newness of the morning. The night and dreams wash away our mistakes and sorrows… “and the sound of the turtle dove is heard in the land.”
How do you begin? To keep going take a breath and repeat the trigger that made you want to start in the first place. That breath might be in and out, it might be a walk around the building, it might be a lunch break, basically, take a reprieve and start over again.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?