Know it’s temporary and start all over the next day. It’s like I often tell my best friend, we all get to start afresh in the newness of the morning. The night and dreams wash away our mistakes and sorrows… “and the sound of the turtle dove is heard in the land.”
- How can one stop feeling guilty when breaking their concentration?
- What kind of environment do you prefer to work in? A noisy one? Quiet?
- What is the one habit you have that positively impacts your productivity?
- How do you account for and manage relaxation and break time?
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
How do you begin? To keep going take a breath and repeat the trigger that made you want to start in the first place. That breath might be in and out, it might be a walk around the building, it might be a lunch break, basically, take a reprieve and start over again.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?