Know it’s temporary and start all over the next day. It’s like I often tell my best friend, we all get to start afresh in the newness of the morning. The night and dreams wash away our mistakes and sorrows… “and the sound of the turtle dove is heard in the land.”
How do you begin? To keep going take a breath and repeat the trigger that made you want to start in the first place. That breath might be in and out, it might be a walk around the building, it might be a lunch break, basically, take a reprieve and start over again.
- How do you differentiate a deep and shallow work and schedule time appropriately?
- What tips and tricks do you have for getting back into work after interruptions? I work in a place where interruptions happen a lot and are difficult to avoid, even when I have my headphones on…
- Where should I carry out my deep work sessions?
- I would be particularly interested in getting more information how to develop and improve my skills in focusing on my work? What kind of behavior should I avoid to not to lose control over it?
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- When you work in a field in science, such doing a PhD, how to keep focused and prevent procrastinating?
- What do you prioritize in the morning? My habits are adding up and I think I need to choose some.
- How do you prevent distractions where you’re working?
- How do you get to your deep work session if you have meetings and other chores together with colleagues all day?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???