El A Z.
Know it’s temporary and start all over the next day. It’s like I often tell my best friend, we all get to start afresh in the newness of the morning. The night and dreams wash away our mistakes and sorrows… “and the sound of the turtle dove is heard in the land.”
How do you begin? To keep going take a breath and repeat the trigger that made you want to start in the first place. That breath might be in and out, it might be a walk around the building, it might be a lunch break, basically, take a reprieve and start over again.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)