I think because this is not about exercising, this is about a "reset" for your body and yourself. Eases out any tension, puts your mind in the present moment, and shakes off the past one.
Even though just one minute isn't long to stretch, this achievable goal will help put in place the habit of stretching into your daily lifestyle. In time you can choose to do more stretching, to improve your flexibility.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?