I think because this is not about exercising, this is about a "reset" for your body and yourself. Eases out any tension, puts your mind in the present moment, and shakes off the past one.
Even though just one minute isn't long to stretch, this achievable goal will help put in place the habit of stretching into your daily lifestyle. In time you can choose to do more stretching, to improve your flexibility.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.