I think because this is not about exercising, this is about a "reset" for your body and yourself. Eases out any tension, puts your mind in the present moment, and shakes off the past one.
Even though just one minute isn't long to stretch, this achievable goal will help put in place the habit of stretching into your daily lifestyle. In time you can choose to do more stretching, to improve your flexibility.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?