I think because this is not about exercising, this is about a "reset" for your body and yourself. Eases out any tension, puts your mind in the present moment, and shakes off the past one.
Even though just one minute isn't long to stretch, this achievable goal will help put in place the habit of stretching into your daily lifestyle. In time you can choose to do more stretching, to improve your flexibility.
- Do you use Youtube for your stretching exercise? If so, which stretching guide videos are your favorite?
- I’m learning the splits – stretch morning or night?
- Do you enjoy stretching?
- Any easy stretches to do?
- Do you have any techniques that have worked for you to help get the splits?
- I carry most of my tension in my jaw, neck, and shoulders. What are some good stretches to loosen me up a bit and ease all the aches and stiffness I get in these places?
- What types of stretches do you do?
- Does anyone know of a good full body stretch routine? All links welcome
- Do you have any chest & shoulder stretches you’d recommend?
- How long should you do each stretch for. Is it possible to over stretch?