Get into downward dog and then pedal your feet, say, twenty times, then enter child’s pose, then hold chair pose for a designated amount of time. Suggestion: 5 mins. Then get in child’s pose again.
Stretching of course! I stretch every night in order to undo at least some of the damage I cause by staying at my desk all day.
Hans Otto R.
Hey, you can stretch with a elastic just put it between your feet’s and than do a split (side) it helps with loosen you hamstrings
Math O Z.
Stretch as you water the gardens and breathe deep as you hold poses that move differently than sitting. Allow the muscles to enjoy the flow of energy from the hips down to your toes. Let your brain activate the muscles as you relax into new positions. I personally enjoy laying on the floor with my legs up the wall. I work with gravity and gratitude as I play with new strength as I become more flexible and comfortable.
Try stretching your body before and after doing every exercise, including yoga. It does not have to be for a long time, just until you feel your body loosen a little more.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?