Start with 30 seconds see if you can hold it. If you do, then stay for an additional 30. Seconds works best for me, shorter intervals
For it to be effective it takes 30 seconds, usually one minute it’s the standard… If you feel comfortable you can always hold for more, the next day some seconds more, and you continue untile your body gets used
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?