Start with 30 seconds see if you can hold it. If you do, then stay for an additional 30. Seconds works best for me, shorter intervals
For it to be effective it takes 30 seconds, usually one minute it’s the standard… If you feel comfortable you can always hold for more, the next day some seconds more, and you continue untile your body gets used
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?