Start with 30 seconds see if you can hold it. If you do, then stay for an additional 30. Seconds works best for me, shorter intervals
For it to be effective it takes 30 seconds, usually one minute it’s the standard… If you feel comfortable you can always hold for more, the next day some seconds more, and you continue untile your body gets used
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.