Start with 30 seconds see if you can hold it. If you do, then stay for an additional 30. Seconds works best for me, shorter intervals
For it to be effective it takes 30 seconds, usually one minute it’s the standard… If you feel comfortable you can always hold for more, the next day some seconds more, and you continue untile your body gets used
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?