First of all you can’t not have time to stretch,you can stretch while walkingvdown the stairs
Or making breakfast
And it helps because you will feel more active;imagine it like this,when you stretch you allow your body to know thatit’s now awake and you push anything that’s sleeping
So if you stretch you will be more active during the day and get stuff done faster!
Otherwise even regular stretching keeps your blood flowing and keeps the range of motion that you have.
Stay a day without stretching will not affect your health but might make your day bored.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching