I have found it much easier to do several 1 minute stretch sessions spread throughout the day to ease stiffness from sitting.
Actually I don't know how to do stretching so I do it in my own way which I think isn’t good so I want you you guys to help me give some tips and exercises
Absolutely, it's easy to fit in and regular 1 minute stretches throughout the day stop work-related stiffness setting in
Yes, as long as I keep up with stretching a little bit every day, and moving my shoulders, neck, and stretching my thigh muscles… I’ve found that over time they are not as tight or burn as much. But when I’m not consistent, a minute stretch does not do much in the long run.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?