I have found it much easier to do several 1 minute stretch sessions spread throughout the day to ease stiffness from sitting.
Actually I don't know how to do stretching so I do it in my own way which I think isn’t good so I want you you guys to help me give some tips and exercises
Absolutely, it's easy to fit in and regular 1 minute stretches throughout the day stop work-related stiffness setting in
Yes, as long as I keep up with stretching a little bit every day, and moving my shoulders, neck, and stretching my thigh muscles… I’ve found that over time they are not as tight or burn as much. But when I’m not consistent, a minute stretch does not do much in the long run.
I would recommend stretching for about 10 minuters 2 times a day (ones in the morning and then again in the eavning). Just listen to your body how far to go, and breathe deeply to let go of tention and stress🙏🏼😊
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?