I have found it much easier to do several 1 minute stretch sessions spread throughout the day to ease stiffness from sitting.
Actually I don't know how to do stretching so I do it in my own way which I think isn’t good so I want you you guys to help me give some tips and exercises
Absolutely, it's easy to fit in and regular 1 minute stretches throughout the day stop work-related stiffness setting in
Yes, as long as I keep up with stretching a little bit every day, and moving my shoulders, neck, and stretching my thigh muscles… I’ve found that over time they are not as tight or burn as much. But when I’m not consistent, a minute stretch does not do much in the long run.
I would recommend stretching for about 10 minuters 2 times a day (ones in the morning and then again in the eavning). Just listen to your body how far to go, and breathe deeply to let go of tention and stress🙏🏼😊
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?