I have found it much easier to do several 1 minute stretch sessions spread throughout the day to ease stiffness from sitting.
Actually I don't know how to do stretching so I do it in my own way which I think isn’t good so I want you you guys to help me give some tips and exercises
Absolutely, it's easy to fit in and regular 1 minute stretches throughout the day stop work-related stiffness setting in
Yes, as long as I keep up with stretching a little bit every day, and moving my shoulders, neck, and stretching my thigh muscles… I’ve found that over time they are not as tight or burn as much. But when I’m not consistent, a minute stretch does not do much in the long run.
I would recommend stretching for about 10 minuters 2 times a day (ones in the morning and then again in the eavning). Just listen to your body how far to go, and breathe deeply to let go of tention and stress🙏🏼😊
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?