N Dia P.
I like to stretch my legs the most. Specially in the morning it's so relaxing and make me energised. I want my legs to be more flexible. So stretching is very helpful 🤗
Gosh everything! I hold tension in my neck and shoulders, so probably there. But I do love little hands / fingers and feet / toes stretches as that sort of freshens my connection to things around me.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?