If you struggle with shoulder pain from keyboard/mousing, try this one. Take a light weight in your hand, even a can works, with your arm hanging down at your side, palm facing toward your body with thumb forward. Shrug that shoulder up without tilting your body toward the other side, rotate your hand backward so your thumb is facing the back of the room. Squeeze that shoulder blade in and hold for a few seconds. Slowly reverse each step until you’re back at neutral. Switch to the other side of your body. Repeat a few times on each side.
I am trying to do splits and others to get more flexible in lockdown so i like doing that since i am not that commited right now but hope to be better soon
My fav stretches are the ones that stretch my back and neck. Cat and cow stretch, neck rolls, and finish with child's pose to set my intention for the day!
Stretching my back fully in dog position: hands and knees on the floor and making yourself completely round to the sky and than hollow to the earth.
- Why is my body much more flexible in the evening than the morning?
- What’s the best order to stretch to become more flexible?
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?