If you struggle with shoulder pain from keyboard/mousing, try this one. Take a light weight in your hand, even a can works, with your arm hanging down at your side, palm facing toward your body with thumb forward. Shrug that shoulder up without tilting your body toward the other side, rotate your hand backward so your thumb is facing the back of the room. Squeeze that shoulder blade in and hold for a few seconds. Slowly reverse each step until you’re back at neutral. Switch to the other side of your body. Repeat a few times on each side.
I am trying to do splits and others to get more flexible in lockdown so i like doing that since i am not that commited right now but hope to be better soon
My fav stretches are the ones that stretch my back and neck. Cat and cow stretch, neck rolls, and finish with child's pose to set my intention for the day!
Stretching my back fully in dog position: hands and knees on the floor and making yourself completely round to the sky and than hollow to the earth.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?