If you struggle with shoulder pain from keyboard/mousing, try this one. Take a light weight in your hand, even a can works, with your arm hanging down at your side, palm facing toward your body with thumb forward. Shrug that shoulder up without tilting your body toward the other side, rotate your hand backward so your thumb is facing the back of the room. Squeeze that shoulder blade in and hold for a few seconds. Slowly reverse each step until you’re back at neutral. Switch to the other side of your body. Repeat a few times on each side.
I am trying to do splits and others to get more flexible in lockdown so i like doing that since i am not that commited right now but hope to be better soon
My fav stretches are the ones that stretch my back and neck. Cat and cow stretch, neck rolls, and finish with child's pose to set my intention for the day!
Stretching my back fully in dog position: hands and knees on the floor and making yourself completely round to the sky and than hollow to the earth.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?