If you struggle with shoulder pain from keyboard/mousing, try this one. Take a light weight in your hand, even a can works, with your arm hanging down at your side, palm facing toward your body with thumb forward. Shrug that shoulder up without tilting your body toward the other side, rotate your hand backward so your thumb is facing the back of the room. Squeeze that shoulder blade in and hold for a few seconds. Slowly reverse each step until you’re back at neutral. Switch to the other side of your body. Repeat a few times on each side.
I am trying to do splits and others to get more flexible in lockdown so i like doing that since i am not that commited right now but hope to be better soon
My fav stretches are the ones that stretch my back and neck. Cat and cow stretch, neck rolls, and finish with child's pose to set my intention for the day!
Stretching my back fully in dog position: hands and knees on the floor and making yourself completely round to the sky and than hollow to the earth.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.