I do a standing up stretch. I do have a yoga mat in my Amazon box. I put it there hoping it will motivate me to use one and do better stretches. More thorough.
- Any tips/tricks to not feel odd just getting up and stretching? What specific stretches can I do in the time frame that are also good for public use if necessary?
- What are some of the best areas to stretch?
- What do you do to celebrate? I’m stumped on how come up with my own celebration.
- Is it necessary to switch up stretching routines?
- What best helps you to continue on with your routine?
I don’t even think I have a yoga mat, if I’m honest! I have carpeted floors so even if I sit down to stretch, it’s comfortable. If you don’t, I would recommend using one. If you don’t have one, then I bet if you stood up to stretch it would be fine!
I do not use a yoga mat while stretching. When I stretch, it is usually on a carpeted floor or on my bed, so I’m well cushioned. I need to sit down when I stretch because I don’t feel like I’m doing it properly if I don’t sit down and do everything.
I do standing up stretches and sitting down stretches since I can't do any on the floor or way down low. Because I am disabled. I wish I was able to all the other stretches but I'm not able to.
- Anybody have a fibro stretch routine ?
- Will it be more enjoyable if you do stretch habit with someone?
- How many times a day do you intentionally stretch?
- How do you do your stretches at work?
- Best way to stretch my lower back?
- Where do you focus your stretching and do you use specific exercises?
- What order do you stretch in? Which body parts do you work with first and/or most?
- What is a good upper back/neck stretch?
- I have severe back pain. I can barely sit with my legs straight, much less lean towards my toes. How can I gently stretch my hamstrings?
- Whats your best stretch pose and how long do you hold it for?