I do a standing up stretch. I do have a yoga mat in my Amazon box. I put it there hoping it will motivate me to use one and do better stretches. More thorough.
I do not use a yoga mat while stretching. When I stretch, it is usually on a carpeted floor or on my bed, so I’m well cushioned. I need to sit down when I stretch because I don’t feel like I’m doing it properly if I don’t sit down and do everything.
I do standing up stretches and sitting down stretches since I can't do any on the floor or way down low. Because I am disabled. I wish I was able to all the other stretches but I'm not able to.
I don’t even think I have a yoga mat, if I’m honest! I have carpeted floors so even if I sit down to stretch, it’s comfortable. If you don’t, I would recommend using one. If you don’t have one, then I bet if you stood up to stretch it would be fine!
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?