I do a standing up stretch. I do have a yoga mat in my Amazon box. I put it there hoping it will motivate me to use one and do better stretches. More thorough.
I do not use a yoga mat while stretching. When I stretch, it is usually on a carpeted floor or on my bed, so I’m well cushioned. I need to sit down when I stretch because I don’t feel like I’m doing it properly if I don’t sit down and do everything.
I do standing up stretches and sitting down stretches since I can't do any on the floor or way down low. Because I am disabled. I wish I was able to all the other stretches but I'm not able to.
I don’t even think I have a yoga mat, if I’m honest! I have carpeted floors so even if I sit down to stretch, it’s comfortable. If you don’t, I would recommend using one. If you don’t have one, then I bet if you stood up to stretch it would be fine!
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?