I do a standing up stretch. I do have a yoga mat in my Amazon box. I put it there hoping it will motivate me to use one and do better stretches. More thorough.
I don’t even think I have a yoga mat, if I’m honest! I have carpeted floors so even if I sit down to stretch, it’s comfortable. If you don’t, I would recommend using one. If you don’t have one, then I bet if you stood up to stretch it would be fine!
I do not use a yoga mat while stretching. When I stretch, it is usually on a carpeted floor or on my bed, so I’m well cushioned. I need to sit down when I stretch because I don’t feel like I’m doing it properly if I don’t sit down and do everything.
I do standing up stretches and sitting down stretches since I can't do any on the floor or way down low. Because I am disabled. I wish I was able to all the other stretches but I'm not able to.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?