It helps my body and me feel loos and energized, and for the long run it strengthens and makes the muscles long and hard
I don’t know, maybe squats, lunges, doing a butterfly and touching your nose to your foot, and probably the hamstring stretch I found on google.
Lubię pozycje z jogi. Skłony rozciągają mięśnie wewnętrzne które trzymają całe ciało. Na uda zawsze dobre są przysiady. Na ręce też Skłony i skręty.
Laying on your back with your legs straight. Cross one leg over the other, keeping it straight (but bend the knee slightly for comfort). Now lift that top leg about 12 inches from the floor, keeping your back flat on the floor, twist your top hip enough to bring your leg up toward your waist. Hold the stretch, then bend your knee to allow your foot to rest on the floor while you sink into it. When you are comfortable in the position, again straighten your leg and bring it a little higher. Repeat and then stretch the other side
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?