Laying on your back with your legs straight. Cross one leg over the other, keeping it straight (but bend the knee slightly for comfort). Now lift that top leg about 12 inches from the floor, keeping your back flat on the floor, twist your top hip enough to bring your leg up toward your waist. Hold the stretch, then bend your knee to allow your foot to rest on the floor while you sink into it. When you are comfortable in the position, again straighten your leg and bring it a little higher. Repeat and then stretch the other side
Lubię pozycje z jogi. Skłony rozciągają mięśnie wewnętrzne które trzymają całe ciało. Na uda zawsze dobre są przysiady. Na ręce też Skłony i skręty.
I don’t know, maybe squats, lunges, doing a butterfly and touching your nose to your foot, and probably the hamstring stretch I found on google.
It helps my body and me feel loos and energized, and for the long run it strengthens and makes the muscles long and hard
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?