Laying on your back with your legs straight. Cross one leg over the other, keeping it straight (but bend the knee slightly for comfort). Now lift that top leg about 12 inches from the floor, keeping your back flat on the floor, twist your top hip enough to bring your leg up toward your waist. Hold the stretch, then bend your knee to allow your foot to rest on the floor while you sink into it. When you are comfortable in the position, again straighten your leg and bring it a little higher. Repeat and then stretch the other side
Lubię pozycje z jogi. Skłony rozciągają mięśnie wewnętrzne które trzymają całe ciało. Na uda zawsze dobre są przysiady. Na ręce też Skłony i skręty.
I don’t know, maybe squats, lunges, doing a butterfly and touching your nose to your foot, and probably the hamstring stretch I found on google.
It helps my body and me feel loos and energized, and for the long run it strengthens and makes the muscles long and hard
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?