But then again, stretching out our bodies, is another way of keeping us in shape 🙂
You dont need to be as flexible as a gymnast or ballerina.
But I currently don’t have any order for my stretches…
I stretch each 'counterpart' in one session to keep things balanced: front part of right leg – front part of left leg – back part of right leg – back part of left leg ; abdominals – lower back ; chest – higher back & shoulders. And so on.
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- What stretches can I do in the Morning to quickly loosen all my muscles?