I use my natural inclination to sit up in bed and stretch my arms out, roll my head. That begins an intuitive stretch 'routine'. I move to the edge of my bed and lean to the floor sitting. It's great that my body naturally wants to stretch on waking, and now I recognise this as a habit and stretch more consciously. And get to tick it off 😁
- Exercise is not getting well with my habit system, what can I do to instill such habit?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- How do I warm up before stretching?
- What is the best stretch exercise for shoulders?
Livramento Da luz
Lying in bed when I woke up, cross legged stretch and pushing over my legs to stretch out the back. Also standing and forward fold with arms behind above the back towards the sky always helps start my day
Sir at end of bed and stretch legs or and touch your toes. Bend backwards to stretch back. Stand up and twist and shake it out
A quick bend over stretch to stretch the hamstrings back to legs. A bent knee stretch to energize the cabs and engage the quads. A cat cow stretch to loosen the spine and to gauge the core. A stretch to stretch my shoulders and cracked my back in cow/child’s position
While standing I try to touch my toes. Then I take a step out to the side. Touch one toe then the other. Then I lean to the side and arc my left arm over my head and to my right side. Then the reverse. I roll my shoulders forward. Then backwards. Right ear to right shoulder then reverse.
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?