I should stretch at least 10 min as soon as I wake up, this gives energyto start the day. Then in general I should exercise more and stretch before and after that.
In the morning, as soon as I get out of bed, I will do 6-7 stretches for 10-14 seconds each. Then after a run, I’ll do sum walking and stretching for 2-3 minutes. In total, I usually stretch for about 3-5 minutes each day.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?