- What are the regular stretches that you do everyday?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Do you have any good exercises for stretching hip flexors? Or for stretching your back and shoulders?
- Anyone have a fibromyalgia stretch routine?
- What’s the best way to work out your lower abs?
Hug 1 knee to opposite shoulder & twist towards same side as the knee that’s up twisting low back & torso. Repeat both sides
Arm in a door way to stretch chest & upper arm muscles. Repeat both sides
Ear to shoulder to stretch side neck muscles.
Bend over & touch your toes hanging weight of head & arms down to stretch back & neck. Repeat while reaching over to one side then repeat again to the other.
Captain Morgan’s pose on chair/step/stool & lower leg back, pushing hips down & forward to stretch hip flexors of lower/back leg. Repeat both sides.
For me, I tend to hunch over my desk so I always need to stretch my neck and shoulders. When I’m running, I feel tension in my hamstrings from a former injury, and my lower back.
Remember to stay hydrated too! Best wishes 🙏🏼
Arms circles, wrist circles, hip rotations, touch toes, knee bends, foot rotations, knee to elbows.
Also you can stand up and stretch to the side with your arms trying to reach the floor.
I like to do gentle yoga stretches particularly in the morning and use some YouTube videos.
The sun salutation sequence is good too especially if you go slowly and keep your muscles active.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?