- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do I need to stretch before even short exercise sessions like the 7-minute workout?
- What are the best stretches for people trying to learn how to do the splits?
- My question is, does stretching help you to be more flexible?and what if we don’t have time to sterch?, does it affect our health?.
- What are your go-to stretches?
Hug 1 knee to opposite shoulder & twist towards same side as the knee that’s up twisting low back & torso. Repeat both sides
Arm in a door way to stretch chest & upper arm muscles. Repeat both sides
Ear to shoulder to stretch side neck muscles.
Bend over & touch your toes hanging weight of head & arms down to stretch back & neck. Repeat while reaching over to one side then repeat again to the other.
Captain Morgan’s pose on chair/step/stool & lower leg back, pushing hips down & forward to stretch hip flexors of lower/back leg. Repeat both sides.
For me, I tend to hunch over my desk so I always need to stretch my neck and shoulders. When I’m running, I feel tension in my hamstrings from a former injury, and my lower back.
Remember to stay hydrated too! Best wishes 🙏🏼
Arms circles, wrist circles, hip rotations, touch toes, knee bends, foot rotations, knee to elbows.
Also you can stand up and stretch to the side with your arms trying to reach the floor.
I like to do gentle yoga stretches particularly in the morning and use some YouTube videos.
The sun salutation sequence is good too especially if you go slowly and keep your muscles active.
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?