I work very random hours as I’m a delivery person. Do I stretch when I wake up. I try to do at least 10 minutes of yoga along a YouTube video.
Александр Варго N.
Most time in the morning after sleep. Its about 2-5minutes. Then during the Day if i realise that some part of my muscules had some illness im make streaching again
I workout everyday or 6 out of 7 days a week for an hour which starts with about 3 minutes of stretching at 8:30 or 9 am. Since starting Fabulous I also make a point of stretching for a minute or so when I first get up in the morning.
I like to do some stretches before getting out of bed. Then a few more after I’ve finished my morning hygiene routine. Then throughout the day depending on what I’m doing, I do different stretches. Going for a walk, I do some stretches at a red light. If I’m crocheting, I stop once an hour to stretch and massage my hands and fingers.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.