I work very random hours as I’m a delivery person. Do I stretch when I wake up. I try to do at least 10 minutes of yoga along a YouTube video.
Александр Варго N.
Most time in the morning after sleep. Its about 2-5minutes. Then during the Day if i realise that some part of my muscules had some illness im make streaching again
I workout everyday or 6 out of 7 days a week for an hour which starts with about 3 minutes of stretching at 8:30 or 9 am. Since starting Fabulous I also make a point of stretching for a minute or so when I first get up in the morning.
I like to do some stretches before getting out of bed. Then a few more after I’ve finished my morning hygiene routine. Then throughout the day depending on what I’m doing, I do different stretches. Going for a walk, I do some stretches at a red light. If I’m crocheting, I stop once an hour to stretch and massage my hands and fingers.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?