I work very random hours as I’m a delivery person. Do I stretch when I wake up. I try to do at least 10 minutes of yoga along a YouTube video.
Александр Варго N.
Most time in the morning after sleep. Its about 2-5minutes. Then during the Day if i realise that some part of my muscules had some illness im make streaching again
I workout everyday or 6 out of 7 days a week for an hour which starts with about 3 minutes of stretching at 8:30 or 9 am. Since starting Fabulous I also make a point of stretching for a minute or so when I first get up in the morning.
I like to do some stretches before getting out of bed. Then a few more after I’ve finished my morning hygiene routine. Then throughout the day depending on what I’m doing, I do different stretches. Going for a walk, I do some stretches at a red light. If I’m crocheting, I stop once an hour to stretch and massage my hands and fingers.
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?