I believe it can be very effective to use a thicker yoga mat, or to double up if your tailbone tends to rub against the mat in an uncomfortable way.
This is not a problem for me but if it's uncomfortable for you go ahead and double the mat. I'd like to put a towel on top for tactile comfort, and I have also found that my favorite place to do stretch workouts is on the grass with a mat and a towel on top.
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…