I believe it can be very effective to use a thicker yoga mat, or to double up if your tailbone tends to rub against the mat in an uncomfortable way.
This is not a problem for me but if it's uncomfortable for you go ahead and double the mat. I'd like to put a towel on top for tactile comfort, and I have also found that my favorite place to do stretch workouts is on the grass with a mat and a towel on top.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?