Stretching routine shouldnt be based on time, it should be based on how well you stretch, if your stretching well. Overtime you should become more flexible, if your not stretching well, it doesnt matter how long you take anyway.
- I’m not quite sure on how to stretch in the morning. I don’t wanna do anything too heavy and I’m wondering if anybody has a good routine?
- What are the names of some new stretches to improve flexibility?
- What is the best part of the body to stretch in the morning?
- At what time do you like to meditate?
- What stretch do you like best?
I usually stretch about 10-15 minutes. It also helps to wake up in the morning. Get blood flowing and makes your body feel better overall. 🙂
I'd say about 5 minutes, enough time to stretch all parts of your body but not too long that it becomes impractical to keep it in your morning routine. When stretching make sure to take some deep breaths and be in the moment, it's a great way to start the day.
Lurdes Da cruz
I believe that every minute counts, meaning if you can only spare 1 minute of exercise on your day, then it counts. It's better to start small than not start at all.
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- What is the best stretching routine to get me relaxed at night?
- I’d like to learn longer stretches for my back.
- What is the best type of stretch for your back?
- Does anyone stretch before doing yoga? With my routines it seems pointless because they’re only intermediate and start off slow and build up to the more intense poses.
- What kind of stretches do you do?
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- How do you stretch when you are in a chair?
- What kind of stretches do you find most helpful for someone with physical limitations?