Stretching routine shouldnt be based on time, it should be based on how well you stretch, if your stretching well. Overtime you should become more flexible, if your not stretching well, it doesnt matter how long you take anyway.
I usually stretch about 10-15 minutes. It also helps to wake up in the morning. Get blood flowing and makes your body feel better overall. 🙂
I'd say about 5 minutes, enough time to stretch all parts of your body but not too long that it becomes impractical to keep it in your morning routine. When stretching make sure to take some deep breaths and be in the moment, it's a great way to start the day.
Lurdes Da cruz
I believe that every minute counts, meaning if you can only spare 1 minute of exercise on your day, then it counts. It's better to start small than not start at all.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?