I start by stretching my legs and hips before I get out of bed. I stretch other parts of my body throughout the day, but I always start with legs.
I stretch my arms and legs all day long. My back hurts most of the day still but because I move my arms and legs, it is helping to loosen up my back. I always start with a stretch I call child’s pose or recovery position. Then I go to sitting with my legs out in front of me and try to touch my nose to my knees.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching