I start by stretching my legs and hips before I get out of bed. I stretch other parts of my body throughout the day, but I always start with legs.
I stretch my arms and legs all day long. My back hurts most of the day still but because I move my arms and legs, it is helping to loosen up my back. I always start with a stretch I call child’s pose or recovery position. Then I go to sitting with my legs out in front of me and try to touch my nose to my knees.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?