I start by stretching my legs and hips before I get out of bed. I stretch other parts of my body throughout the day, but I always start with legs.
I stretch my arms and legs all day long. My back hurts most of the day still but because I move my arms and legs, it is helping to loosen up my back. I always start with a stretch I call child’s pose or recovery position. Then I go to sitting with my legs out in front of me and try to touch my nose to my knees.
- Do you use Youtube for your stretching exercise? If so, which stretching guide videos are your favorite?
- I’m learning the splits – stretch morning or night?
- Do you enjoy stretching?
- Any easy stretches to do?
- Do you have any techniques that have worked for you to help get the splits?
- I carry most of my tension in my jaw, neck, and shoulders. What are some good stretches to loosen me up a bit and ease all the aches and stiffness I get in these places?
- What types of stretches do you do?
- Does anyone know of a good full body stretch routine? All links welcome
- Do you have any chest & shoulder stretches you’d recommend?
- How long should you do each stretch for. Is it possible to over stretch?