I start by stretching my legs and hips before I get out of bed. I stretch other parts of my body throughout the day, but I always start with legs.
I stretch my arms and legs all day long. My back hurts most of the day still but because I move my arms and legs, it is helping to loosen up my back. I always start with a stretch I call child’s pose or recovery position. Then I go to sitting with my legs out in front of me and try to touch my nose to my knees.
- What’s the most important part of the body to stretch every morning?
- How long do I have to stretch after a workout?
- Which stretches are the best to relieve shoulder and back pain?
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁