Quad stretches because it requires balance and stretches the legs. Butterfly, sitting squat, leg out (both sides), leg out with a flexed foot, runners lunge, back around. Downward dog also does pretty good because it uses the shoulders and stretches the heels.
Try the morning yoga flow you can find on the explore page or the instagram of fabulous. It's short, and will focus on stretching your legs, shoulders and back.
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?