Quad stretches because it requires balance and stretches the legs. Butterfly, sitting squat, leg out (both sides), leg out with a flexed foot, runners lunge, back around. Downward dog also does pretty good because it uses the shoulders and stretches the heels.
Try the morning yoga flow you can find on the explore page or the instagram of fabulous. It's short, and will focus on stretching your legs, shoulders and back.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?