Yes, stretch and exercises are attached to a place and if we can do it anywhere, there is one less obstacle to complete it.
YouTube has some great videos showing stretches depending on what part of your body stiff. For example, search stiff neck and shoulders and you get a number of recommendations many of which are designed to b in your chair. Add stretches for desk or while sitting down and you’ll get some good 3-5 minute videos with instructions.
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?