Yes, stretch and exercises are attached to a place and if we can do it anywhere, there is one less obstacle to complete it.
YouTube has some great videos showing stretches depending on what part of your body stiff. For example, search stiff neck and shoulders and you get a number of recommendations many of which are designed to b in your chair. Add stretches for desk or while sitting down and you’ll get some good 3-5 minute videos with instructions.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs