Yes, stretch and exercises are attached to a place and if we can do it anywhere, there is one less obstacle to complete it.
YouTube has some great videos showing stretches depending on what part of your body stiff. For example, search stiff neck and shoulders and you get a number of recommendations many of which are designed to b in your chair. Add stretches for desk or while sitting down and you’ll get some good 3-5 minute videos with instructions.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?