𝑈𝑚, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ' 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑' 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 10 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑠. 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 15 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑠. 𝑜𝑟 30. 𝐼𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛! 🙂
I’m not sure about recommended amount, but I usually like to do it in the morning to stretch my body after a long night’s sleep, and whenever I’ve been sitting still for long amounts of time during the day. Whenever you want or need basically! It can be as short or as long as you like, but consistency is key!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?