𝑈𝑚, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ' 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑' 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 10 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑠. 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 15 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑠. 𝑜𝑟 30. 𝐼𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛! 🙂
I’m not sure about recommended amount, but I usually like to do it in the morning to stretch my body after a long night’s sleep, and whenever I’ve been sitting still for long amounts of time during the day. Whenever you want or need basically! It can be as short or as long as you like, but consistency is key!
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…