Im usually too tired and sleepy for any sudden forceful movements that martial arts need but everyone is different, I'd just say to stretch before doing it
- Any healthy eating habits to share?
- I want to read more scientific studies about the benefits and risks of stretching in the short and long term. What are the best peer-reviewed papers on this topic?
- What’s the best general stretch you do for your body?
- What do you do to celebrate? I’m stumped on how come up with my own celebration.
- What are the regular stretches that you do everyday?
I'm not an expert, but my understanding is this kind of exercise raises the natural amount of brain derived neurotrophic factors (BDNF) in the brain.
If you take BDNF and poor it on a petrie dish of neurons, they start to grow connections like crazy. And I've heard that 30 min or so of aerobic activity can increase BDNF quantities by roughly 30 percent.
If you're feeling sleepy, and you're getting enough sleep, well, my understanding is that some people are biologically night owls, and others are not, so maybe your schedule just doesnt fit youre biorhythm?
If thats the case, maybe you can get some full spectrum lighting to help jog your circadian rhythm.
I have the UpLight, which is controlled by my phone and can simulate sunrise and sunset, so maybe that can help you? Its also a lot cheaper than some other false dawn sinulators out there.
So if you are a night owl, you could probably set a dawn time thats earlier than you need to wake up, and that triggers your body to think its later than it really is by the time you wake up. Although that light might actually wake you up if its right next to you, so play around and see what works for you.
If you feel sleepiness after waking up,you should try 3-2-1 rule.
It says when you want to do anything but you can't do it for that time just because of laziness. Then just countdown three two one and just go for the thing.you can change it with your simplicity.You can count it for five four three two one or ten nine….So on.but when you will say one it means you are ready to do that work.
Now after waking up you can do some jumping jacks if you want to be in your room or house,if you can,go for a walk.
I think It will help you.
Sorry for my weak English.
Tap tap tap!!! Tap into to ancient wisdom of qi gong and the practice of tapping on the meridians to move energy. 🙏🏻✨💎
Stop drop and shake it!! Shimmy shake and shuffle. Shaking every part of your body either strategically from the ground up (shaking the feet first and then making your way up) or just free for shake yo shit! 🙌
I use the YouTube channel Yoga with Adrienne for really great guided videos.
Martial arts would be cool, but I don't have the space for it right now.
If you have bags of energy then do whatever takes your fancy – I imagine a HIIT workout would properly yield results. Or just have a nice dance while making breakfast!
Start-off small play your favourite dance like no-one is watching song and jump to it, you can increase your time every week by adding another song.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?