straddle is a very good leg stretch, stretches for your back include big arm circles and rolling your shoulders, also sitting cross-cross applesauce on the floor and twisting ur body to each side for a few interval seconds is a good back stretch, always to remember to relax ur neck and circles ur head to relieve any neck pains :))
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?