It's important to take care when stretching your neck because it's quite sensitive. Try drawing an astrix with your neck and head to stretch all the sides of your neck. That's all I know!
I find theres a back stretch that really helps with neck flexibility. Stand with feet shoulder width apart. To test the efficacy of the stretch, turn your neck as far to the left and right as you can, noting how far your vision goes. Now do 10 chest rotations either side, while keeping your hips facing forward. Try turning your neck again and see if your vision goes further round! It works for me every time.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.