It's important to take care when stretching your neck because it's quite sensitive. Try drawing an astrix with your neck and head to stretch all the sides of your neck. That's all I know!
I find theres a back stretch that really helps with neck flexibility. Stand with feet shoulder width apart. To test the efficacy of the stretch, turn your neck as far to the left and right as you can, noting how far your vision goes. Now do 10 chest rotations either side, while keeping your hips facing forward. Try turning your neck again and see if your vision goes further round! It works for me every time.
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?
- What stretches can I do in the Morning to quickly loosen all my muscles?
- What motivates you to stretch even when you don’t want to get out of bed?
- Does stretching help to keep you fit?