It's important to take care when stretching your neck because it's quite sensitive. Try drawing an astrix with your neck and head to stretch all the sides of your neck. That's all I know!
I find theres a back stretch that really helps with neck flexibility. Stand with feet shoulder width apart. To test the efficacy of the stretch, turn your neck as far to the left and right as you can, noting how far your vision goes. Now do 10 chest rotations either side, while keeping your hips facing forward. Try turning your neck again and see if your vision goes further round! It works for me every time.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?