Honestly, I just do two 1minute stretches, one when I wake up, and one just before I go to sleep. I also do dance, so that’s the reason I only stretch for a small amount of time
In the morning and middle of the day I stretch for 1-3 minutes. I search for "stretching at work", those exercises are usually simple and don't require any equipment. In evening I can dedicate 15-20 minutes to stretching. Usually with the help of a mat and bands.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?