Before exercise i do my warm up to get the blood flow to all muscles 💪🏼 and stretch after the workout 🏋🏻♀️ to let them relax
Both if it's anything cardio or coordination based. That way I can really appreciate how my muscles respond once I'm warmed up. If I'm lifting weights I only stretch after because intense stretching can compromise strength in the short term.
Stretching before helps with not pulling any muscles when working out. It helps waken the body up to whatever movements that are getting ready to happen. It's best that way.
I mostly stretch before and after but need to work on consistency with this. Ideally I would recommend stretches before and after
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?