I mostly stretch before and after but need to work on consistency with this. Ideally I would recommend stretches before and after
Stretching before helps with not pulling any muscles when working out. It helps waken the body up to whatever movements that are getting ready to happen. It's best that way.
Before exercise i do my warm up to get the blood flow to all muscles 💪🏼 and stretch after the workout 🏋🏻♀️ to let them relax
Both if it's anything cardio or coordination based. That way I can really appreciate how my muscles respond once I'm warmed up. If I'm lifting weights I only stretch after because intense stretching can compromise strength in the short term.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?