Before exercise i do my warm up to get the blood flow to all muscles 💪🏼 and stretch after the workout 🏋🏻♀️ to let them relax
Both if it's anything cardio or coordination based. That way I can really appreciate how my muscles respond once I'm warmed up. If I'm lifting weights I only stretch after because intense stretching can compromise strength in the short term.
Stretching before helps with not pulling any muscles when working out. It helps waken the body up to whatever movements that are getting ready to happen. It's best that way.
I mostly stretch before and after but need to work on consistency with this. Ideally I would recommend stretches before and after
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching