Yes, when the situation warrants it. It’s good to set some goals for yourself that will stretch your capabilities. It helps you to grow and strengthens your determination, focus, and motivation to work toward completing your goals. Think “no pain-no gain”. It is immensely satisfying to work hard, give something your all and be successful. One of the best. feelings. ever.
- What is your favourite breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Any fun, surprising stretches you’ve tried?
- I have a small bed sit so having a specific place to meditate or pray that is separate from everything else is difficult. Any ideas on how to make one tiny area of a room feel special/sacred and separate from the day to day?
- Do you guys meditate throughout the day as well as at night? Right now, I only meditate to help me fall asleep, but I think it would help me to meditate during the day, I just have to find time 🙂
Not too hard. I tried to change my behavior a lot of times and I failed everytime because I tried to change too fast or too uncontrolled
Yes whenever you need to, most especially at first because habit building can be tough when you don't push yourself hard enough to be consistent in putting work on those daily to-dos that can later on be keystone habits which creates a chain effect that produces a number of productive outcomes.
Push yourself to the limit of in sustainable way. Push yourself to the limit in a way that you can continue to push yourself to the same limit everyday.
Yes! The feeling after accomplishing something that seemed challenging is great. I, for example, never thought I could run a marathon. But I did it and now I’m looking forward to the next one. When you push yourself hard you see that you can accomplish great things. Everything is possible.
I always pushed myself hard being a former high school and college athlete. As a coach foe 43 years I pushed players to always give their best effort if they want to achieve excellence. Now that I am a retired senior citizen my goals have changed Life long fitness Staying healthy are the priorities. workouts are more designed to achieve excellence in technique and safety rather than aerobic and anerobic conditioning excellence I push myself to to “show up “ and give my best which feels great when I am finished
Yes. Get out of your comfort zone. There are things waiting, unexplored territory, that may or may not give you joy. You have to try. You have to take that shot. You owe it to yourself, to your growth.
- What are the best (
- When do you stretch for maximum benefit?
- How do I keep with the routines on a constantly changing schedule?
- What benefits have you noticed from stretching?
- Any healthy eating habits to share?
- What are other mediation apps can I use for free?
- What are the best (& easiest) stretches to do (especially for back)?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- What stretches are good for neck pain?
- What is your favourite way to stretch?