I feel energized and proud of myself 4 doing something I know is good for me. I also feel less stiff. Less stiff less stiff less
I made a stretch routine that targets the entire body. When I stretch, I feel like the knots from stress and pains from exercise are gone. If I haven't stretched in a while, I'm a bit embarrassed because I'll hear my bones popping a lot and wonder why I didn't do it sooner, but overall, I feel good (refreshed, better about myself, less groggy from sleep) and ready to start the day. I doesn't have to be the very first thing (I make my bed and drink water first), but should be one of the first things. It can also be done in the evening for better sleep perhaps
S Crates B.
Relief. And I always wonder why I’m not doing it more often. Also out of breath. Some stretches really get me, surprisingly.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?