I feel energized and proud of myself 4 doing something I know is good for me. I also feel less stiff. Less stiff less stiff less
I made a stretch routine that targets the entire body. When I stretch, I feel like the knots from stress and pains from exercise are gone. If I haven't stretched in a while, I'm a bit embarrassed because I'll hear my bones popping a lot and wonder why I didn't do it sooner, but overall, I feel good (refreshed, better about myself, less groggy from sleep) and ready to start the day. I doesn't have to be the very first thing (I make my bed and drink water first), but should be one of the first things. It can also be done in the evening for better sleep perhaps
S Crates B.
Relief. And I always wonder why I’m not doing it more often. Also out of breath. Some stretches really get me, surprisingly.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?