I feel energized and proud of myself 4 doing something I know is good for me. I also feel less stiff. Less stiff less stiff less
I made a stretch routine that targets the entire body. When I stretch, I feel like the knots from stress and pains from exercise are gone. If I haven't stretched in a while, I'm a bit embarrassed because I'll hear my bones popping a lot and wonder why I didn't do it sooner, but overall, I feel good (refreshed, better about myself, less groggy from sleep) and ready to start the day. I doesn't have to be the very first thing (I make my bed and drink water first), but should be one of the first things. It can also be done in the evening for better sleep perhaps
S Crates B.
Relief. And I always wonder why I’m not doing it more often. Also out of breath. Some stretches really get me, surprisingly.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?