I made a stretch routine that targets the entire body. When I stretch, I feel like the knots from stress and pains from exercise are gone. If I haven't stretched in a while, I'm a bit embarrassed because I'll hear my bones popping a lot and wonder why I didn't do it sooner, but overall, I feel good (refreshed, better about myself, less groggy from sleep) and ready to start the day. I doesn't have to be the very first thing (I make my bed and drink water first), but should be one of the first things. It can also be done in the evening for better sleep perhaps
Relief. And I always wonder why I’m not doing it more often. Also out of breath. Some stretches really get me, surprisingly.
I feel energized and proud of myself 4 doing something I know is good for me. I also feel less stiff. Less stiff less stiff less
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?